What do you mean?
what the heck?????????????
I don’t really have any except going to a couple of Open Days, I’ll go for a swim this morning then probably go to my favourite bakery and wander
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Hi, I understand your predicament, I was in a very similar one and I choose to come to Melbourne, I also get the whole not being able to commit to one place, I mean I’ve only been here for half a year and I’m planning on moving again. My opinion, and advice, is go overseas, if you really can make that a reality, then do. Of courseI have no idea what your situation is but I think I’d look back on it and wish I’d taken the chance overseas
it is @fletrir :—)